Friday, July 24, 2009

Amos BBQ & Biscuits, Ball Ground







Amos BBQ and Biscuits on 369 near Ball Ground. This Amos aint famous, but the visit won't be our last. Debbie and I eased up there on the Low Rider this pm to check it out. Here's the run down. The bowl of Brunswick stew that the waitress brought me first was as good as you'll find anywhere. I probably should have stopped with that, but of course, I had to do the bbq sandwich just to be able to critique the pork. The pulled pork was quite good, but I will say the sauce was a little on the sweet side. I'd rather have had the sauce on the side. Now the second sauce called "liquid fire" was exactly that. If you stop in, you'll have to at least dip your finger in the sauce and give it a taste. It will keep you remembering that you stopped there for at least the next couple of hours. Debbie said that the hand cut french fries ranked high on her list, and she's a pretty strong critic of french fries at out bbq places. Anyway, Amos' isn't really what you consider a dine in type of bbq joint, but if you are by that way and have the bbq craving, you'll enjoy visiting with these friendly folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment